Women in Public Finance
Thursday, 1st July 2021 | Online Event
in partnership with Public Finance by Women
Despite significant progress in recent years, gender leadership gaps in the traditionally male-dominated field of finance persist. Visible and invisible barriers continue to hold women back. Furthermore, there is a marked lack of data and support addressing the specific circumstances of women working in public finance.
The unique ‘Women in Public Finance’ conference seeks to address this gap. Bringing together current and future leaders from across public finance, this conference examines the role of women in the sector and current challenges to leadership. Over the course of the day, senior leaders will offer guidance, coaching and inspiration on further developing your career, reaching empowerment and fulfilling your potential.
Due to current uncertainty surrounding live events and restrictions around social distancing, Women in Public Finance 2021 will take place online.
The Women in Public Finance online event platform will enable you to explore on-demand materials which will supplement your learning experience and help you focus on the topics most relevant to you.
For more information about what to expect, visit the dedicated page here.
- Examine the barriers currently facing female leaders (and future leaders) in public finance and hear how to overcome them
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in public finance
- Create a lasting network of women leaders across the sector who are effecting change in public finance
- Receive video recordings and speaker presentation slides for your reference after the event
Who should attend?
The Women in Public Finance conference is aimed at all those who aspire to move into a leadership role or those already in a senior role looking to progress. Presentations and workshops offer practical advice and coaching relevant to all women across the public finance sector.
1 Place £295 (+VAT)
4+ Places £250 each (+VAT)
1 Place £695 (+VAT)