About the Professional Women Conference Series
The Professional Women conference series explores the role of women in leadership and offers practical advice and coaching on how to further develop your career in times of change. The series brings together women from diverse sectors to discuss together how to manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders.
Each conference provides delegates with the following skills & practical takeaways:
- The ability to identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing women in their sector today
- A deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Knowledge of how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- The opportunity to design their own breakout session schedule, based on their own needs and aspirations
- A lasting network of women leaders who are effecting real change in their organisations
Registrations for the Professional Women conference series events can be made here.