Women in Education
Tuesday 24th January | London
Women represent an overwhelming majority of the education workforce, yet they are significantly underrepresented in senior leadership positions. Across the education sector, from primary and secondary schools to colleges and universities, women are not making senior leadership positions in adequate numbers. Women in Education seeks to provide current and future leaders with the skills needed to correct this imbalance.
The unique Women in Education conference explores the role of women in education leadership and offers practical advice and coaching on how to further develop your career in times of change. We will discuss together how we can manage the challenges of modern leadership and help ensure we don't lose momentum in recognising and rewarding female leaders across the education sector.
Visit the event website for more information
- Identify the unique leadership challenges and opportunities facing women in education today
- Understand when and how gender plays a role in both organisational and personal advancement
- Learn how successful women negotiate for what they need to be effective leaders
- Gain a deeper understanding of the skills, qualities and attributes needed to be a successful leader
- Raise the visibility of women as senior leaders in education
- Create a lasting network of women leaders across the sector who are effecting change in education
- Mary Stiasny, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) and Chief Executive, University of London Worldwide
- Charlotte Briscall, Director of Customer Experience, Design, Digital & Data (CEDD), Education and Skills Funding Agenda
- Viv Grant, Director, Integrity Coaching
- Anita Devi, Founder and CEO, #TeamADL
- Cath Baxter, Professional Voice and Public Speaking Consultant & former Head of Voice, Mountview Academy of Theatre Arts
- Shân Wareing, Deputy Vice Chancellor, University of Northampton
- Sinead Mc Brearty, Chief Executive Officer, Educaiton Support
- Joy Maitland, Executive Coach and Leadership Development Consultant, Inemmo
Who should attend?
Women in Education is aimed at all those who aspire to move into a leadership role or those already in a senior role looking to progress. Presentations and workshops offer practical advice and coaching relevant to all women across the education sector, from primary and secondary schools to colleges and universities.
- 1 Place £295 (+VAT)
- 4+ Places £250 each (+VAT)
- 1 Place £695 (+VAT)